ADVERT FOR RECRUITMENT
A reputable Audit Firm in Lagos needs the services of a Skilled Auditor with B.Sc./HND in Accounting and has more than two years of working experience. He /She must have proper understanding of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and International Standards on Auditing and must be able to carry out the following responsibilities:
- Ensure an effective and efficient audit is carried out from Audit programme to conclusion
- Involve in the development of junior members of staff including appropriate delegation and provision of regular feedback
- Prepare drafts of the financial statements including group consolidations
- Produce commercial management reports highlighting audit findings
- Address, discuss and advance conclusion in respect of technical and audit issues identified during the course of the audit
Tax & Advisory
- Prepare tender proposals for potential clients
- Prepare corporate tax computations
- Liaise with in-house tax department on specialist areas such as VAT, R&D, employment tax, inheritance tax and property sales
- Assist with advice on group restructuring and the set-up of new companies
- Produce reports to third parties such as banks and other accountancy firms.
- Carry out systems review, development and documentation for clients
Education and Experience
- ACA or its equivalent
- Experience of working with an external client base
- Significant experience of working in a professional accountancy practice
- Experience of using Microsoft packages, internet and email
- Proven ability to adapt quickly to changing deadlines and priorities
- Proven ability to manage a portfolio
- Experience of coaching or mentoring colleagues.
A NOT FOR PROFIT, non-governmental – Organization in Ibeju Lekki area of Lagos seeks the service of individual who is passionate about giving to the society in order to create an enabling environment for rehabilitation and empowerment program of the Foundation as Administrative officer.
Job Details: The main function of this Post is to be a Director/ Manager responsible for implementing, monitoring and evaluating activities to help rebuild and remodel the lifestyle of Resident LADIES.
- Certification in Project management, Qualification in Humanitarian Action/Project Cycle Management and / Monitoring & Evaluation.
- Qualifications in Public Health, Social works or Volunteers of notable Community Services.
- Ability to travel locally and internationally periodically.
KEY REQUIRED COMPETENCIES
- Demonstrate skills in leadership, planning, management, and technical skills working with health systems and community programs
- Strong Consultation and Negotiation skills
- Ability to motivate, influence and collaborate with others
- Must be able to read, write and speak other languages other than English
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills to strategize, plan and manage resources for successful completion of projects
- Draft activity plans for the ladies in the shelter
- Coordinate employees’ activities including payroll
- Regularly monitor the activities of the ladies and give report to the management.
- Ability to handle projects to ensure that they are in line with the stated goals of the Foundation
- Manage Organization’s programs by handling budgets, staff, and activities
- Possess the ability to work with volunteers, management, staffs, residents of the Shelter to be able convey information at the appropriate time.
- Demonstrated capacity to work with minimal supervision and maintain a high level of engagement
- Strong Administrative and leadership skills
HOW TO APPLY
If you meet the requirement and are interested, kindly apply attaching your Certificates, updated CV and Cover Letter specifying how you meet the mandatory requirements with a statement of your motivation in applying and what you hope to bring to the Foundation to: firstname.lastname@example.org also click on the link below to complete your application https://forms.gle/tojRgvogTvmgZund7
A reputable NGO on the island seeks the service of a house matron for immediate employment.
- Must be age 45 and above
- Minimum of 3 years experience in similar role
- A born-again Christian with a proven knowledge of the word of God
- Ability to read and write in English language
- Ability to establish close relationship within a short period
- Great listening and communication skills
- Ability to proactively take decision and execute plans without much supervision.
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants should send their certificates, updated CV and cover letter to: email@example.com
Note: only shortlisted candidate will be invited for interview.