A NOT FOR PROFIT, non-government – Organization in Ibeju Lekki area of Lagos seeks the service of individual who is passionate about giving to the society in order to create an enabling environment for rehabilitation and empowerment program of the Foundation as Administrative officer.
Job Details: The main function of this Post is to be a Director/ Manager responsible for implementing, monitoring and evaluating activities to help rebuild and remodel the lifestyle of Resident LADIES.
- Certification in Project management, Qualification in Humanitarian Action/Project Cycle Management and / Monitoring & Evaluation.
- Qualifications in Public Health, Social works or Volunteers of notable Community Services.
- Ability to travel locally and internationally periodically
KEY REQUIRED COMPETENCIES
- Demonstrate skills in leadership, planning, management, and technical skills working with health systems and community programs
- Strong Consultation and Negotiation skills
- Ability to motivate, influence and collaborate with others.
- Must be able to read, write and speak other languages other than English
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills to strategize, plan and manage resources for successful completion of projects
- Draft activity plans for the ladies in the shelter
Coordinate employees’ activities including payroll
Regularly monitor the activities of the ladies and give report to the management.
- Ability to handle projects to ensure that they are in line with the stated goals of the Foundation.
- Manage Organization’s programs by handling budgets, staff, and activities
- Possess the ability to work with volunteers, management, staffs, residents of the Shelter to be able convey information at the appropriate time.
- Demonstrated capacity to work with minimal supervision and maintain a high level of engagement
- Strong Administrative and leadership skills
HOW TO APPLY
If you meet the requirement and are interested, kindly apply attaching your Certificates, updated CV and Cover Letter specifying how you meet the mandatory requirements with a statement of your motivation in applying and what you hope to bring to the Foundation to: firstname.lastname@example.org